Your blog plays an integral role in planning an inbound marketing strategy.read more →
Show people what you do, how you do it, and how it affects your customers.
Here are 10 motivations to consistently publish your work:
- Cement your brand by showing the results of your work.
- Help people understand how to use your products or services.
- Tell a story with enthusiasm and anticipation.
- Use mixed media (words, photography, video, etc) to raise interest.
- Publish regularly to improve SEO and enhance your web visitor's experience.
- Give your sales and customer service teams collateral they can easily share.
- Attract the attention of industry press which can lead to free editorial content.
- Repurpose your blog content for social sharing or other sites.
- Celebrate your team member contributions to a success story.
- Deepen relationships with a featured client.
Let’s face it, digital advertising is complicated and it’s hard to get straight answers. We’ve found an all-in-one tool that we’re moving forward with because it allows us to test and measure with small budgets and scale with bigger budgets. It’s called AdRoll and it’s the most widely used prospecting and retargeting platform.read more →
Gone are the days of "brochure" sites and just having a "web presence." Today's sites are all about customer engagement. And Bounce Rate is one key metric in accessing your engagement strategy. Learn what it is, how to evaluate it, and how to improve it by downloading this handy white paper.read more →
Email is an important communication tool that people are using more and more every day, for both personal and business use.read more →