Show people what you do, how you do it, and how it affects your customers.
Here are 10 motivations to consistently publish your work:
- Cement your brand by showing the results of your work.
- Help people understand how to use your products or services.
- Tell a story with enthusiasm and anticipation.
- Use mixed media (words, photography, video, etc) to raise interest.
- Publish regularly to improve SEO and enhance your web visitor's experience.
- Give your sales and customer service teams collateral they can easily share.
- Attract the attention of industry press which can lead to free editorial content.
- Repurpose your blog content for social sharing or other sites.
- Celebrate your team member contributions to a success story.
- Deepen relationships with a featured client.